Hints to a Successful Sale
- Spring Clean the entire home and tidy up gardens and lawns
- Space Sells - Clear away all clutter
- Don't Spend Big Money - Spending money on carpets and paint will not sell your property. Prospective buyers may not share your taste and you will want to add to the price!
- Little Things Count - Fix all sticking doors/windows, loose doorknobs and faulty plumbing
- Highlight Your Home - Create brightness and lightness by opening window furnishings and switching on strategic lights to brighten up gloomy spots prior to the arrival of prospective buyers
- Pets - Ensure your pets are restrained whilst inspections are taking place
- Little Extras - The lady of the house appreciates a clean kitchen and sparkling bathroom and a vase of fresh flowers can also welcome prospective buyers into your home.
Create a home that potential buyers can see themselves living in!