141 Edwards Street Flinders View
STYLISH & GENEROUS IN SIZE!
Exceptionally presented with beautiful street appeal and tropical gardens, this extra-large home is perfect for the growing family and for those who love to entertain.
- And it offers so many features too!!
- Excellent floor plan with multiple living areas, allowing for separate living
- Carpeted formal lounge & dining with vaulted ceilings & air conditioning
- Tiled meals & family room off the spacious kitchen, which offers stainless steel appliances, pantry, breakfast bar & dishwasher
- Huge air conditioned rumpus room could also be utilised as a media room
- 4 large bedrooms with built in robes, master suite includes ensuite & walk in robe
- Great design enables the front half of the home to be separated for total privacy
- Central main bathroom also has separate powder room, bathroom and toilet
- Massive tiled outdoor entertaining area under the roofline for all your get-togethers
- Outside you'll also find the luxury outdoor spa, situated beneath its own hut
- Easy kept, low maintenance gardens and yard
- Remote double garage, with drive through access to rear yard via rear roller door
- Large garden shed is powered & is great as a tool workshop/storage area
- Security surveillance camera system
- 1.5kw solar electricity panels (upgradable to 3kw), wall and ceiling insulation
- Heavy glazed and tinted windows have been fitted to the front of the home
- Timber blinds, ceiling fans, security screens, locking windows
- All of this is presented on an elevated, fully fenced 615m2 block
- You need to come inside this property to appreciate the size that this fantastic family home offers!
Positioned in the popular suburb of Flinders View, walking distance to bus transport, park and close to private & public schools. Within close distance are local shops, Winston Glades Shopping Centre, gym, access to the highway, Springfield and Raaf Base. A short 5 minute drive to the soon to be open Ecco Ripley Coles shopping centre.
2 Ash Street
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.