9 Pizzey Street Kepnock
Motivated Owner wants this Massive home with Pool & Sheds SOLD!
Comfortable family living requires SPACE, thatâ??s always the key word, if youâ??re searching for your perfect family home, look no further thereâ??s no compromise in space here.
The owners have raised their family comfortably but now a new adventure means that this massive home is ready for a new family to enjoy. Packed with value and superbly located close to schools, shops and a short drive to the beautiful beaches of Bundaberg, your search could well be over!
Features include :
- 2 Large living areas, one for the adults to relax and a separate one for the kids with stunning timber floor throughout.
- A well appointed galley styled kitchen with plenty of storage & bench space, perfect for entertaining with additional dining area large enough to house a 8 seater table!
- Study/ Office area, the perfect get away from the rest of the home for study or work with separate access & air conditioning.
- 4 generous Queen sized bedrooms, - Main has an en-suite & air conditioning all bedrooms have built in robes & ceiling fans.
- Contemporary styled bathroom with beautiful stand alone bath.
- A large renovated laundry with plenty of storage.
- A large enough pool to accommodate those competitive family games like water volleyball and an entertainment area to the rear.
- 3 Car accommodation, single drive thru garage leads onto a huge double bay with power to the rear.
- Fully fenced to the rear, with high privacy fencing.
- A solar system with a 400 litre solar hot water tank to help save water & subsidise the power bills.
- Great for the pets, within walking distance to Baldwin Swamps Wetlands with walking tracks, great for your fitness or great exercise for the dogs.
- Investors this one could pack a punch with a great rental return, call me for more details!
This one is sure to tick plenty of boxes, so donâ??t delay, call me today to avoid disappointment.
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.