Sparkling new three bedroom home in Highfields within 5 minutes walk to the Highfields library, doctors, chemist, Cultural Centre and schools - the location of this home is unbeatable.
The home itself needs to be seen to appreciate the spaciousness, attention to detail, high-end quality and features.
- 3 generous bedrooms (main with ensuite & walk-in-robe)
- Spacious open plan light-filled kitchen, living and dining.
- Chefs kitchen with 40mm stone bench tops, 2 undermount sinks, quality tapware, appliances &
large pantry space
- Second bathroom with separate bath and shower. Separate toilet.
- Quality floor coverings, light fittings and soft furnishings
- Reverse cycle air-conditioner
- Large outdoor covered entertaining area
- Low maintenance, fenced, private and safe garden, perfect for your pet.
- Secure double lock-up garage with internal access and storage.
The beautiful double width entry door leads through into a large open plan and light-filled living, dining and Chefs kitchen all in modern neutral tones with high end appliances, stone bench tops and all opening to a large undercover outdoor entertaining area - modern living at its best.
Three generous sized bedrooms with built ins, spacious ensuite and walk-in-robe to main and large family bathroom with separate bath and shower. The double garage has internal access as well as extra storage, something that is well provided right throughout the house.
Lots of garden space for your pet to play, yet minimal maintenance on this 518m2 block, finally this is your safe and quiet lifestyle option without having to compromise on your home size or living standards. In one of the fastest growing areas in the country this home would be perfect for retirees, investors or a family; future potential abounds.
This home is a fantastic opportunity and won't last, so book now for an appointment to view or we would love to see you on the weekend at our open home.
Call Megan Jones on 0439 941 501 or Andrew Jones on 0476 143 960