Situated in the picturesque town of Rosewood, sitting on 971m2 block this lovely home is just waiting to be snapped up by the savvy buyer. If you are a first home buyer you have a great opportunity to enter the market without breaking the budget the only thing you will be breaking is the rental cycle and paying dead money. Or if you are the savvy investor looking for a long term investment with a great tenant in place paying $240pw on a lease to 7/7/17 then you can't go wrong.
Don't think for a second that by living in Rosewood you're miles away from the city. There's plenty on offer in this great location, but if you feel like it you can get to Ipswich CBD in 20 minutes by car, with Brisbane CBD being a further 40 minutes. You can reach the train station in 10 minutes on foot and bus in even less than that - throw away the keys and jump on that public transport! Schools and shopping area of Rosewood along with its historical hotels are only minutes away.
This would have to be one of the best buys priced under $230,000 and being this close to major cities and having a train run through to Brisbane gives you the feeling that Rosewood in the future will be a town ready to boom in the property values.
What's on Offer!!!
* Great Location as discussed above
* 2 bedrooms with carpet and one with ceiling fan
* Sleep out is situated to the side of the bedrooms
* Bathroom dated but very functional with vanity and shower over bath.
* Kitchen is dated but in good condition with plenty of storage and up right stove.
* Study/Sun room area is located off the lounge room
* Spacious lounge room with ceiling fan adjacent to dining room
* Down stairs at the rear is the laundry and w/c
* Floor coverings are carpet and Lino throughout
* Single lock up garage all sitting on fenced 971m2 block
If you would like to view the property that's on offer we require 24hrs notice as the property is tenanted. So give me a call and I can book your private viewing of the property.