What an opportunity to add this high yielding investment property to your portfolio. Currently tenanted until November 2017, with the tenants likely to sign on for a further term, the savvy investor shouldn't have to look to closely at the figures to know they just stack up.
Currently returning $400 per week, the home has enjoyed a long rental history, thanks to its proximity to the University and Harvey Norman Plaza. The home itself lends itself to a multitude of rental groups, with thanks to the following features:
- 6 bedrooms - 4 with built-ins
- 2 way family bathroom with separate bath & shower, plus separate toilet
- Large central kitchen - great bench & cupboard space
- Separate dining & sizeable main living area
- Air conditioning & ceiling fans among the everyday creature comforts
- Large 738m2 allotment with plenty of scope to add a shed and increase the yield (subject to council approvals).
Inspections on this property can be arranged by appointment only. With the property tenanted, a minimum 24 hours notice is required. To schedule your appointment, please call Cooper Watson on 0427 557 654.