Perfectly positioned in Toowoombaâ??s most trending suburb of Newtown, this freshly renovated family residence ticks all the right boxes for versatile living suitable to families, first home buyers and downsizers alike.
Well designed to provide family friendly functionality across multiple living and entertaining spaces, the home features a fresh palette of moderns hues, polished cypress floors & humble references to the 1940â??s; notably through the classic style windows.
With 4 bedrooms on offer, 3 are exceptionally generous in size, offering large built-in cupboards, while the 4th bedroom offers a built-in study desk and could easily serve as a home office.
The expansive kitchen / dining is central to the home and offers stainless steel appliances, ample bench & cupboard space and the all-important breakfast bar. With its leafy surrounds, this relaxing home is sure to inspire memorable moments spent entertaining on the paved outdoor entertaining area.
A second living room with a set of French doors leading out onto the paved entertaining area occupies the southern end of the home. The large 5.4x8.5m powered shed also links with the entertaining area and is suitably equipped with two remote garage doors for easy access.
Additional features of the home include:
- Fully renovated bathroom with luxurious free-standing bath, wall mounted vanity and impressive storage options
- New fencing right around the block
- Inbuilt surround sound system in the main living room
- Reverse cycle air conditioning to the main living
- Full external repaint including paths & fencing
- Current rental appraisal of $380-$390 per week
- An easy walk to Toowoomba's CBD & St Ursula's college
RealWay Property Partners is proud to present 228 Campbell Street to the marketing. With all the hard work done, Buyers should not miss this opportunity to buy into one of Toowoombaâ??s best performing suburbs. To arrange an exclusive viewing, call Cooper Watson today on 0427 557 654 or join us at the next open house.