This massive family home sits on a large 1,066sm2 block overlooking Paddington park in the sought after Kensington Estate in Flinders View. This impressive home also backs onto the nature reserve with the great walking tracks. These prime position blocks don't come on the market too often and are usually snapped up. Even though you are in suburbia you have the feel of living in the country or on acreage
- 4 queen sized built in bedrooms + study, the oversized main bedroom features a stunning large ensuite, corner spa and double vanity.
- Stylish main bathroom with separate large vanity
- 4 massive living areas including formal lounge, air conditioned family room, dining room & one of the largest theater / rumpus room I have ever seen. This room could also be converted to a teenage retreat / granny flat or 5th bedroom.
- There is also a separate air conditioned kids retreat room handy for the three bedrooms
- A large functional kitchen with walk in pantry, stainless steel wall oven and a huge breakfast bar.
- Everything in this house is LARGE
- A fantastic covered 11m long outdoor area overlooking the in ground salt water swimming pool and nature reserve
- 6m X 3mt powered colourbond shed
- Side yard access for camper van and boat
- 5kw solar system (20 panels) + rainwater tanks
- Double remote garage, full fenced
- Walk to Winston glades shopping Centre and bus stop
If size and position are important to you then you can't go past this stunning luxurious family home in Flinders View. Sit back, relax and enjoy this blissful retreat where size does matter!!!