As you can imagine for this price, there is some work here to be done!
Located within a stone's throw to local shops and schools, this home offers an excellent opportunity for the renovator, investor or tradesperson.
• Get in quick to bag a bargain with this one!
• A basic, cute character home that represents good value in today's market
• Featuring two bedrooms, plus a sleepout
• Eat in style kitchen is basic but functioning well
• Separate living area is a decent size
• Bathroom is roomy plus there is a separate laundry
• Situated on a 300m2 block with side yard access
• Fenced on three sides, water tank, front verandah
• Needs some love and attention as you can imagine, but offers potential to improve on this property for some capital growth
• Great long term tenants in place on a periodic lease, currently paying $210 per week
Positioned in the ever popular suburb of Silkstone, within close distance to local shops, schools, gym and bus stop. Also in close proximity to Booval Fair and the new Coles shops, Brothers Leagues Club and has easy highway access.