Much bigger than it looks from the front, this charming home has had a multitude of improvements already completed to make it a fantastic family home. Perfectly situated within walking distance to the new Silkstone Village shops with Coles and so much more.
- Presented to please with a great sized yard, access to sheds & a home ready to move straight in to!
- Lovely front timber deck and spacious foyer upon entrance
- Living room & adjoining dining room with fire place and air conditioning
- 4 bedrooms with built in robes & ceiling fans
- Master bedroom with bay window, air conditioning & stylish updated ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles
- Kitchen has a great aspect with the morning sun filtering through, and fantastic breakfast bar & stainless steel appliances
- Ceiling fans throughout and air conditioning
- Rear yard access
- Huge 7.5m x 6m two bay shed with power and lighting
- Plenty of parking with the extra carports as well
- Paved alfresco area
- Raised garden beds with veggie gardens and fruit trees
- Chicken coop
- Established trees and gardens on a fully fenced 668m2 block
- And we have a new roof on the way too!
- Many home owners surrounding this property too
- So much value for money right here, so don't delay your inspection!
Central positon in the Eastern Heights suburb, serviced by both public & private schools, & within walking distance to Coles, local shops and bus transport. Conveniently situated within close distance to medical centres, Booval Fair Shopping Centre, Queen's Park & Ipswich CBD and so much more.