With Toowoombaâ??s north-east pocket experiencing unprecedented capital growth over the last 5 years, suburbs on Toowoombaâ??s south side have been flagged as the next real estate hot spot for future growth. Buyers should be quick to recognise the value and potential of 21 Elizabeth Street in South Toowoomba.
A 4 bedroom, post war home this property is located just 6 minutes from the both the CBD and Clifford Gardens Shopping Centre; not forgetting the numerous other retail attractions such as the Kmart & Harvey Norman complexes on Ruthven Street and Bunnings for any weekend renovation warriors.
Positioned on a corner allotment of 541 square metres, the home offers solid bones with plenty of scope to add value through the way of renovations. Donâ??t be mistaken though as this property is completely move-in ready as the current tenants of almost 5 years will tell you.
All four bedrooms are reasonable in size, with the main bedroom the largest offering built-ins, a ceiling fan and excellent breezes courtesy of its southerly aspect. The south-east aspect of the living room means youâ??ll enjoy excellent natural light and breezes year round â?? the separate living room also offers reverse cycle air conditioning for your round comfort.
The open kitchen / dining are again generous for a home of this size and could be easily transformed into a massive open plan design incorporating the separate living room through the removal of just one wall.
Outside and the property is very low maintenance with a comfortable blend of grass and garden spaces. A single carport and separate lawn locker give protection the family car and all the garden tools; with there still being ample room to add more shed space if desired (subject to council approvals).
A summary of the home:
- 4 excellent bedrooms - master with built-ins and ceiling fan
- Sizeable living room with reverse cycle air conditioning
- Separate kitchen / dining on the north-east aspect - generous spaces and storage throughout
- Security screens fitted to all doors and windows for added peace of mind
- Solid bones with potential to add value later on if desired (move-in ready)
- Super handy location â?? 6 minutes to CBD and Clifford Gardens Shopping Centre
- Also very close to Kmart, Harvey Norman complex and Bunnings
- Positioned in the Harristown school catchment
- 541m2 corner allotment â?? single bay carport + 3x3m lawn locker
RealWay Property Partners is proud to present 21 Elizabeth Street, South Toowoomba to the market. To arrange a viewing, please call Cooper Watson on 0427 557 654 or join us at the next open house.