Set on a picturesque 5,800m2 of established flat land, it isnâ??t hard to picture yourself soaking in the sun on a lazy Sunday morning on the North-East facing deck. While it may feel like you are a world away from everyone, reality is you are only a short 22 minute drive from the Toowoomba CBD.
Take your time to appreciate the country lifestyle as you are surrounded by established gardens, chook pens, multiple sheds and your very own bore. The property is big enough to support a few large animals and a large vegetable garden, but is still small enough that it requires little maintenance making it the perfect fit for those who are wanting the space and lifestyle of the country, without the hassle. If getting back to nature is on your hit list, you can watch wallabies graze the land at sunset or watch the abundance of birdlife.
Recently renovated, the property has been finished in a modern farm house feel whilst also paying homage to the area. The renovation essentials have already been done with a near new kitchen, ensuite, family bathroom and internal finishes, so it is ready for you to walk in and make it your home. The exceptionally generous kitchen, dining and family room is cleverly positioned in the heart of the home and flows perfectly to the deck through two double French doors.
Your options are endless with the second enormous family room as it could be converted to a formal lounge and dining, a games room for the kids or even a pool room for those who like to entertain. Not only does this home have a country feel, it offers modern convenience â?? reverse cycle air-conditioning, wood heater, solar panels are just a few of the homes features and it truly deserves an inspection.
Further features of the property include:
- Large kitchen complete with 900m oven, 900m gas stove top, island bench and full size pantry
- Exceptional air-conditioned master suite, with generous ensuite
- Further 3 bedrooms all with built in storage
- Impressive family bathroom
- Multiple living areas, one complete with wood fireplace/heater and reverse cycle air-conditioning
- 7.5m x 7.2m Shed with two door access
- Double height farm style shed, 6.0m x 6.0m
- 1.5kW Solar System
- 30,000 Litres of tanks plus connected to town water
- 170ft Unmetered Bore water depth at 32ft with drinkable water
- Stables (3 stalls and tack room)
- Large Chicken Coup
This really epitomises the country life style and if you are seeking a lifestyle change but close to the city this is a rare find. Be quick to attend the open for inspection as interest in these properties is strong.