Have you been dreaming of a lifestyle change, sick and tired of living on top of your neighbours and the constant noise? You're over trying to drive down the narrow streets clogged with cars parked on the kerb because the yards are too small. That dream you have ever night of a beautiful home on a larger block can now become a reality.
Situated in the quite area of Chuwar were raising a family can become as exciting as it gets. The property has room for the kids to kick the football or have a game of cricket. There's plenty to explore along the river banks at Colleges Crossing, go fishing or you can meet friends there for a barbeque.
Getting places isn't a problem either as the Warrego Highway is less than 1 minute from the property giving you direct access to Brisbane (40minutes ) Toowoomba (60 mins) and the Gold Coast (60mins). If you're wanting to catch the train into the city there is a park and ride 8 mins down the highway. For all your local shopping needs Karalee shopping centre is 5 mins down the road or if you are after a good meal or meeting friends the Top of Town coffee shop and restaurant precinct is 10 minutes away.
* Four good size bedrooms with built ins
* Main bedroom has air conditioning and all have ceiling fans and carpet.
* Elegant ensuite services the main bedroom with corner shower, vanity and w/c
* Stylish main bathroom with feature tiles contains separate shower, bath, vanity and separate w/c.
* The focal point of the home would have to be the glamorous styled kitchen with its granite benchtops.
* The wide open bench space is great for preparing meals or can be utilized as a breakfast bar.
* Abundance of cupboards and draw spaces along with a great pantry for all your storage needs.
* Great kitchen inclusions, stainless steel wall oven, gas cooktop, range hood and dishwasher.
* Air conditioned open planed living and dining room
* Enjoy alfresco dining under your extended roof line patio area.
* Plenty of room for pool or shed subject you Ipswich City Council approval.
* Fully fenced 800m2 block, security screens and gas hot water.
* Currently tenanted paying $390pw on a 12 month lease.
The tenant keeps the property very neat and tidy and is one tenant that you would love to have.
The Ipswich Region is experiencing unprecedented growth and is the fastest growing region in South East Queensland with the population expected to more than double by 2031.
Ipswich City was named as one of the top seven intelligent communities in the world. With the city expanding here are few things that are happening. $150 Million revitalization of our Ipswich CBD, $4.4 Billion, 30 year rail maintenance facility at Wulkuraka, $1 Billion capital expenditure program at the RAAF Base Amberley. Why wouldn't invest in Ipswich with all that's going on.
Overall if you would like to view this great property we do require 24hrs notice to view as the property is currently tenanted. Please give me a call to book your private viewing.