The owner of this great lowset brick home has decided it's time to sell her investment property in the ever popular suburb of Bundamba. The property would make a great home for the buyer looking to enter the market to live in. on the other hand if you are that astute investor looking to add a buy and forget brick home that's returning 5.88% on the listed price then you can't go to wrong with this one.
Just a few minutes away all your everyday needs will be serviced with a selection of schools, Bundamba High & Primary Schools, Bethany Primary, Silkstone Primary, Bundamba TAFE Bundamba Train station for a short trip to Ipswich or a 30 minute train ride to Brisbane. If retail therapy is your thing you're spoilt with a choice of Riverlink and Booval Shopping centre. You'll find all the restaurants and coffee shops you need at the top of town food precinct.
The property is located in a quiet area and with no rear neighbours just a couple of horses you can sit back and watch the sunset. The property lists as,
* Three bedrooms good size bedrooms two with built ins and ceiling fans to all.
* Main with air conditioning giving you the creature comforts and a comfortable night's sleep.
* The refurbished main bathroom has quality fittings, stylish feature tiles, floor to ceiling..
* The stylish U- shaped kitchen makes preparing meals a dream with everything at your fingertips.
* Upright electric stove, abundance of cupboard space, pantry and good bench space.
* Prepare your meals while watching the kids play a game of back yard cricket.
* Generous sized lounge room with air conditioning. Carpet to flooring and bedrooms.
* Adjacent to the kitchen is the dining area with timber floating floor.
* The separate laundry definitely does the job and has a built in linen closet.
* Large outdoor patio area running along the full length of the rear of the house, a great spot for the family barbeque or entertaining friends.
* Garden shed to store all your yard equipment. Rented At 310pw
* Fully fenced 622m2 block, security screens and large double carport for your parking needs.
* Great tenants paying $310pw leased to 20-9-18
The Ipswich Region is experiencing unprecedented growth and is the fastest growing region in South East Queensland with the population expected to more than double by 2031.
Ipswich City was named as one of the top seven intelligent communities in the world. With the city expanding here are few thing that are happening. $150 Million revitalization of our Ipswich CBD, $4.4 Billion, 30 year rail maintenance facility at Wulkuraka, $1 Billion capital expenditure program at the RAAF Base Amberley. Why wouldn't invest in Ipswich with all that's going on.
Overall if you would like to view this great property we do require 24hrs notice to view as the property is currently tenanted. Please give me a call to book your private viewing.