This exceptional property has been perfectly crafted to show the owners commitment to sophisticated style and outstanding quality, without compromising functionality. Spatial generosity is immediately apparent from the moment you enter with light filled rooms, a neutral colour palate internally combined well with the use of natural timbers and stone paving externally. The open plan living and dining integrate with the sprawling outdoor terrace, large opening doors blur the distinction between inside and creates an entertainers paradise. Capturing both Northern and Eastern light through all living zones and master bedroom, the house captures the essence of Westbrook living.
The kitchen is nothing short of inspirational, with a stone island bench making quite a statement, elegantly supported by contrasting light and dark cabinetry. A butler's pantry offers optimal storage and Smeg appliances installed throughout compliment the quality of the home. Seamlessly integrating with the alfresco area which sprawls over 55m2, it truly extends your living zones. Can you imagine the sensational entertaining possibilities here? A second media room further accentuates your ability for guests, close enough to make the family feel together but easily hidden through double doors to create privacy when needed.
As the proud new owner of this home, you will be well catered for in the impressive master suite. Again capturing the Eastern light and with generous walkin robe, expansive ensuite including his and hers sinks allow you space from the rest of the home. The further 3 bedrooms are all a great size and of course are complete with builtin storage. The master bathroom continues the contrast theme, with striking floor to ceiling tiling creating an ultra modern feel.
The generous 956m2 allotment is fully fenced and landscaped to continue the feel of luxury to the outdoors. Green grass, stone pavers and striking feature posts and screening gives this a feel of a property beyond its price. A generous double bay garage combined with over height doors and a trussless roofing system would allow to store all your toys, or the insulated roof would create an amazing work shop.
Overall, features of the property include:
- Elegant, modern kitchen completed with stone bench tops, butlerâ??s pantry, Smeg cooking appliances and drinking water filter plumbed into the main sink
- Generous open plan living and dining area flowing seamlessly out to the outdoor terrace
- Second media room with double door access plus separate study
- Expansive master suite featuring generous walkin robe and ensuite
- Additional 3 bedrooms all with built in storage
- Air conditioning in main living areas and ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Spacious, fully fenced yard with open and covered entertaining areas
- True side access to the backyard with 3m wide gate
- Double bay garage with over height doors
This home is one not to be missed if you are looking to break into the Westbrook market. Call Cooper Watson today on 0427 557 654 to arrange a private viewing or join us at our next open home.