The owner has spared no cost in renovating this stunning lowset brick home in the popular area of Raceview. The owner has completely painted the inside of the property, all bedrooms have new carpet throughout, new light and fan switches and new internal doors.
That's right one lucky buyer will purchase a property that's just about near new.
The practical layout along with the comfortable design of the house means you and your family will cherish the attributes the owners have added.
* The four great size bedrooms include walk in to main along with built in robes to others
* Freshly laid carpet along with ceiling fans to all bedrooms
* The main bedroom is serviced by a stylish contemporary ensuite
* The main bathroom has been refreshed to a high standard with corner shower, bath and w/c
* Stunning easy flowing kitchen which features, stainless steel appliances, glass cooktop and pantry
* Large stone bench tops great area for food preparation or breakfast bar
* Elevated cathedral style ceiling creates the airy feeling of open plan living
* The air conditioned open planned area of the meals, family room allows you interaction while in the kitchen
* Enjoy some alfresco dining under your outdoor entertainment area
* Fully fenced yard, water tank and room for a vegie garden, security screens
* Double lockup garage with remote panel lift door
* Rental appraised at $360pw
Located within minutes are the local shops which have chemist, news agency, bakery, seafood shop dentist and many other outlets. Local schools of Bethany primary School, Raceview State School and Bremer High School are just minutes away. Also being located close to the Warwick bypass allows you direct access to Brisbane. Major shopping centres, Schools, Parks, Sporting facilities, Hospital, University Campus and Train Station are a short drive. If you like a coffee or dining out then you can't go past The Top of Town restaurant and coffee shop precinct.
Overall this is a must to inspect!! Everything has been refreshed ready to just move in or if you are that avid investor looking to add another property to your portfolio then you can't go past this one as its nearly brand new. You couldn't buy land and build for this price nothing to do but move in or put tenants in. if you are wanting an inspection of this great property please feel free to give me a call to book your private viewing.