We're not testing the waters here folks! Our owner is motivated to sell and has moved on. Your opportunity to get into the market in a good location is right here.
This lovely low maintenance home is easy to care for and has a great sized outdoor entertaining area, positioned in a handy location close to amenities.
- This house is positioned nicely on the block with street frontage
- Lovely street appeal from the road, set back to give plenty of front yard
• Perfect for those downsizing or those starting out in the market
• Neatly presented cosy home with a northerly aspect & front patio to enjoy the morning sun
• Plus a large covered outdoor entertaining area, which is fantastic for entertaining
• 3 bedrooms with built in robes, main with air conditioning
• Carpeted air conditioned living area, leading to meals and kitchen
• Kitchen is complete with overhead cupboards & looks out to the outdoor patio area
• Tidy bathroom, air conditioning and ceiling fans
• 8 panel Solar System to help keep the electricity costs down
• Separate internal laundry room
• Room for 2 cars in the tandem carport
• Drive through access to the rear yard through the carport
• Plenty of room to get your camper van or trailer into the rear yard
• Security screens to doors and windows
• Good sized garden shed
• 625m2 block which is fenced and has a nice manageable
• Walk to schools, parks, bus transport and Raceview Tavern
Positioned in the middle of it all in the ever popular suburb of Raceview. In such close proximity to local shops, bus transport, Public & Private Schools, University, Ipswich CBD, Shopping Centres and Tavern. Access to the Highway and RAAF Base are also very handy - you'll love the convenience of this central location.