Our owners are relocating and have reduced the price of this property to show they are motivated and committed to selling. This fantastic position is so close to parks, Coles Ecco Ripley town centre and associated shops!
- Perfect property for the busy lifestyle, with minimal yard maintenance and a great sized house to call home, keeping your weekends free to enjoy
- Just a quick walk to Brooking Park and Pebbles Park too
- Perfectly positioned within walking distance to the Ripley Town Centre Hub
- Steel frame home gives peace of mind, and the home is approximately 12 months old
- 3 bedrooms with built in robes, 2 with ceiling fans
- Master bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe and air conditioning
- Open plan living room and dining area is air conditioned
- 20mm stone benchtops to the kitchen, as well as walk in pantry,
dishwasher and stainless appliances
- Internal laundry room
- Security screens to doors and windows
- Covered outdoor patio off the living room is tiled, and also with ceiling fan
- 2 car accommodation, parking entry is via the rear laneway behind
- Modern neutral colours throughout
- Fully fenced block of 291m2
- So many advantages to living in this well designed master planned community, with masses of infrastructure & services to be added over the coming years
- Convenient highway access many destinations, including Brisbane, Springfield & the Gold Coast
- Easy access to the RAAF Base, Ipswich, shopping centres and schools
- The hard work is completed so you can save time building & move straight in!
- For the investor, this property has been rent appraised at $345-$365 per week
- A myriad of upcoming amenities to look forward to living near, including more new shops, schools, cafes, restaurants, parks and the list goes on
Situated in growing Ripley and located within close distance to so much! Take advantage of this opportunity to purchase an exciting lifestyle in this progressive and modern town!