It's hard to say goodbyebut the time has come for our owner to part ways with the original family home after all these years.
- A loved home for many years, it's oh so original!
- Generous in size, this home would be a prime candidate to update/modernize
- Complete with 3 large bedrooms
- Also offering both separate living room and dining room
- Huge bathroom including toilet, plus 2nd toilet out the back
- Large kitchen is big enough to include the dining table if you wish
- Steps leading down from the kitchen to the laundry room
- Low maintenance yard which is neatly kept
- Sizable entertaining area off the garage
- Single garage for your car & storage, plus carport off side of house
- Bricked garden shed/tool workshop
- Gas hot water and gas oven (mains gas)
- NBN to the property
- Fully fenced 675m2 block - good sized back yard
- Fantastic central location - so close to so much!
- Bus stop out the front, walk to university, showgrounds and more
Positioned in the middle of it all in Ipswich. In such close proximity to local shops, bus transport, Public & Private Schools, University, Showgrounds, Ipswich CBD, Shopping Centres and Tavern. Access to the Highway and RAAF Base are also very handy - you'll love the convenience of this central location.