With sweeping, elevated views over Hodgson Vale, enjoy this immaculately presented home and all that it has to offer. Meeting the lifestyle needs of the modern family, everything has been included to ensure that all members of the family are happy year round.
As you enter the formal entry of this immaculate home, you are immediately greeted by the open plan kitchen, living and dining area where views of Hodgson Vale can be taken in from each individual area. The large, practical kitchen has all the inclusions you could want for in a family home as it features an incredible amount of storage and bench space, walk in pantry and island bench that allows you to work whilst admiring the views. The dining and living areas sharing this space offer you the freedom to host intimate or larger gatherings. Also connected to this area is the second living area that offers a more private space for you to sit back and relax.
The private master suite is located away from rest of the home and the bedroom itself will accept king furniture. The suite also offers a generous walk in robe and ensuite with a larger than normal shower. The remaining three bedrooms are all down the opposite end of the home, two of which include built in robes. The bedrooms are serviced by the main bathroom that includes a separate shower and bath and the toilet is accessed through the laundry.
With access from the main living area, enjoy the North facing patio area that wraps around two sides of the home. From here you can walk straight out to the landscaped garden and generous back yard. Extensive land scaping has been completed using Gympie block retainer walls, finishing off the property perfectly.
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining area
- Large, practical kitchen with walk in pantry and plenty of storage and bench space
- Second living area
- Private master suite with air conditioning, walk in robe and ensuite
- 3 remaining bedrooms â?? 2 of which have built in robes
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Full sized laundry with access to the separate toilet
- Large wrap around patio with access to the landscaped garden
- Security screens on all doors + insect screens on all windows throughout the whole home
- Double Remote Garage with Internal Access
- 3 x 5000 Gallon Water Tanks that are plumbed to the house
- 9m x 7.5m Shed with Power Connected and 20m2 Mezzanine Floor, built in storage and wood fired heater
- 6m x 6m Gable Roof â?? Aussie Outdoor Carport
- 6m x 6m Shed â?? 3 closed in sides
- 8 Vehicle Accommodation
- Rear Yard Access
Kick your heels up and enjoy, all the work has been done for the next owner to reap the benefits of this beautiful property. An inspection is simply a must, call Ricky Smith on 0400 131 317 to arrange a private inspection or join us at our next open home.