Set amongst the established suburb of Kearneys Spring, this 5 year old home oozes luxury and low maintenance living. Carefully designed with a sophisticated style and outstanding quality throughout without compromising functionality or liveability, this is a home that captivates everyone from the moment they enter the home. With 4 separate living areas throughout and luxury extras to match, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
On entering the home, you will immediately appreciate the spatial generosity throughout as each living zone has been thoughtfully planned to create an effortless flow throughout the home. The elegant entry leads you to the generous open plan living, dining and kitchen. Soaked in natural light with direct access to the alfresco area, this is an area that you will be able to enjoy year round. Nothing has been left out in the contemporary kitchen with a substantial island bench with built in storage, glass splashback, built in pantry and stainless steel appliances, this is a kitchen that all foodies will enjoy spending time in. Also featured in this shared space is a built in wood heater that will be sure to come in handy during the cooler months and access to the substantial Theatre room.
The luxurious master suite is tucked away and has been thoughtfully designed to maximise the liveability of the space. In addition to the generous space, the addition of the nib wall has helped create a very private walk in robe that also includes 2 separate cupboards and open hanging space. The ensuite has been planned to include two basins and plenty of storage which is not often included in ensuites. You then access the three remaining bedrooms through the second living area which includes built in cupboards. Each of the three bedrooms all include built in robes and share the main bathroom which includes a full size bath and separate toilet. The integrated office area features a built in desk, storage and offers access to the garage and main bathroom.
The outdoor alfresco area allows you to soak up the Northern sun year round and has the added inclusion of ceiling fans and elegant feature lighting. From here you can enter the fully enclosed sunroom that will protect you from the elements whilst still enjoying the outdoors year round.
Overall, outstanding features of this stunning home include:
- Generous, light filled open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Contemporary kitchen with substantial island bench and stainless steel appliances
- A total of 4 living areas: Open plan living, dining kitchen/Theatre room/second lounge room/sunroom
- Luxurious master suite with walk in robe and ensuite
- Additional 3 bedrooms with built in robes with access from the separate lounge room
- Spacious main bathroom with full size bath and separate toilet
- Integrated office with built in desk and storage
- Outdoor alfresco area with ceiling fan and access to the enclosed sunroom
- Ducted air conditioning and Crimsafe Security Screens throughout the home
An inspection of this luxurious home is simply a must. Call Cooper Watson today on 0427 557 654 to arrange a private inspection of the home or join us at our next open home.