Situated amongst the prestigious Toowoomba suburb of Middle Ridge, get ready enjoy everything this breathtaking property has to offer. Surrounded by mature landscaping, the privacy of this property is something that is rarely found in properties so close to suburbia.
Easily catering to the needs of larger families, this is a property that many will immediately walk into and feel right at home. On entering the home you will immediately be drawn to the impressive kitchen that is complete with a commercial quality â??Waldorfâ?? stove and sprawling island bench. From here enjoy the open plan dining and living area where you can happily bring the family together. In addition to this expansive living space, there are two other living areas for everyone to enjoy. From the lounge area you are able to take in the outdoors from the large windows throughout the room while the rumpus room offers a more private area for you to enjoy.
The expansive master suite has everything you need to enjoy the space including a generous walk in robe and ensuite. The remaining 4 bedrooms are all soaked in natural light and include built in robes. Three of these bedrooms are serviced by the main bathroom while the fifth bedroom can be accessed through the rumpus room and can easily use the third bathroom. Enjoy the outdoors year round in the remarkable North facing outdoor living area, this is a space that would cater to the largest of crowds or be perfect for smaller gatherings.
Located next to the home is the 5 car accommodation, with a three car carport and a double lock up garage. The 4 bay shed (24m x 8m) is where the car enthusiastic will fall in love with this property. With 3 phase power, bathroom, mechanics pit and wine cellar, it has everything that you could possibly want in a shed.
Overall, this immaculately presented property includes:
- Impressive kitchen with commercial quality â??Waldorfâ?? stove
- 3 Spacious living areas throughout the home
- Wood burning fire in family living plus 3 gas heater points
- Expansive master suite with walk in robe and ensuite
- Additional 4 bedrooms with access to two separate bathrooms
- Generous storage throughout the whole home
- Remarkable Northern facing outdoor entertainment area
- Double garage and triple carport
- 24m x 8m Shed with 3 phase power, bathroom, mechanics pit and wine cellar
- 20,000 gals combined water storage over 4 tanks (plumbed to whole house and yard)
- Close to Glen Lomond Park and Middle Ridge Golf Course
On inspection, you will quickly appreciate just how much space this home offers. This is value buying at its best. To arrange an inspection, please call Ricky Smith on 0400 131 317 or join us at the next open home.