Laidley is becoming one of the fastest growing rural areas to purchase a property. This very neat and tidy lowset brick property is priced to sell and a must to inspect. Situated with walking distance to the towns central business hub, local high school, hospital and Laidley Recreational Reserve Anzac Park. Just minutes away by car you have the local primary school, train station, Laidley Show grounds, The impressive Laidley golf club and Plainland Plaza Shopping Centre. Ipswich is 40 minutes away and Toowoomba 50 minutes.
Currently tenanted, the tenants have been renting the property since it was built and treat the property just like their own. Tenants pay $300pw and the lease finishes 04/9/18.
The home was built 8 years ago and sits on 600m2 block with side yard access. Other features of this great property are below:
* Four good size bedrooms with three built ins and walk-in to master bedroom
* The master bedroom is serviced by stylish ensuite with shower, vanity and w/c
* Neat and tidy main bathroom services the rest of the property with separate shower, bath and vanity.
* Well planned kitchen that takes in the openness of the internal layout of the home.
* Large bench tops that can be utilised as a breakfast bar, wall oven, cooktop, range hood and dishwasher and an abundance of cupboard space.
* Spacious lounge room with carpet flooring, ceiling fan and air conditioning.
* Adjacent to the kitchen is the dining room which flows into the family room.
* Double lockup garage, full fenced yard, water tank.
Overall this is great buying and if you would like to view the property we require 24hs notice as the property is currently tenanted. Please feel free to call to book your private viewing of the property.