With our current lifestyles becoming more hectic townhouse living has become one of the more popular ways to enter the market in suburbs within 8klms from the CBD of Brisbane. With properties prices for free standing dwellings becoming out of reach for some people purchasing a townhouse in Moorooka which is one of Brisbane's best valued inner city suburbs for townhouses could be the best decision you make. With a mix of public transport options easily accessible from your property you can leave the car at home and save on those expensive parking fees.
If dining out and catching up with friends and family is what you enjoy then take in the local restaurants or catch the train into the city where you can be enjoying the culinary delights of the South Bank precinct and after why not catch a movie or enjoy the markets. Schools, local parks and sporting facilities are all close by.
The property has been freshly painted, new carpet throughout and new window furnishing have been added. Below is what's on offer;
* Three good size bed rooms with two large built-in robes and walk-in in to the main bedroom.
* Ensuite with shower, vanity and w/c services the main bedroom, which has its own personal balcony.
* Main bathroom shower over bath, vanity and linen cupboard and w/c
* Good size lounge room, tiles throughout the lower level, storage under internal stairs.
* Neat and tidy kitchen with wall oven, electric hot plates, range hood and dishwasher space ready for your new one. Abundance of cupboard space as well.
* Dining area is adjacent to the kitchen. Dining area has access to outdoor entertainment area.
* Good size rear yard room for the pooch or kids play equipment. Lock up single garage.
* Downstairs w/c as well. Security screens throughout. Rental appraisal $390-$375pw
* Body corp fees per Year $1210.00
* Sinking fund fees per year $1158.00
If you would like to inspect this great townhouse please feel free to give me a call to book your private viewing of the property.