Auction Location: On Site.
Here is a rare find in an amazing location in Centenary Heights. A once gorgeous character home which has been let run for a period and is now in need of some serious updating. A beautiful Gable FaÃ§ade sets the scene and classic features shine throughout, they include 12foot ceilings, hoop pine flooring, original windows and VJ walls. The large central living room still supports the central fireplace which backs into the kitchen. All the rooms are of a great size including the 3 bedrooms.
The opportunity here presents itself in many ways restore the home and take advantage of the large allotment which backs onto the park. Alternatively as the property has no character overlay in place you have the ability to remove the dwelling and rebuild a new home again taking advantage of the large block. Such a large allotment may suit a small unit development or even a set of executive style town houses. Subject to council approval of course.
So the choice is yours, either restore the home to its former glory or redevelop the site.
The property features
- 850m2 allotment
- 17 meter front and 50 meter depth
- No character overlay on the home
- Gentle slope front to rear backing on to the park
- Gorgeous gable faÃ§ade
- 3 generous bedrooms
- Central living room
- Large kitchen
- 6 inch hoop pine flooring
- VJ walls
- 12 foot ceilings
- Wide hallway
- Centenary heights only 2.5kms to the CBD
- Located in Centenary Heights School catchment
- Surrounded by shopping centres including High Street, The Ridge and The Range
- 30secs drive to South Town shopping village
Donâ??t delay and book your inspection. With an auction date to be advised all offers are being presented.