Perfectly positioned on the 847m2 allotment in the reputable Toowoomba suburb, Centenary Heights, this renovated four bedroom home is packed with unbeatable value and offers a chance to secure a large home for your money. The renovation have been carefully planned to create a modern feel, based on a neutral colour palate ready for you to add your own touch. The home features generous proportions throughout, offering a great living environment for everyone to enjoy.
As you enter the home, you will immediately appreciate the generous proportions throughout. The spacious kitchen has all of the essentials including 2pac cupboards, ample bench space and storage and opens up to the dining area that is soaked in natural light. The North East facing dining room is expansive in size and has an elevated aspect and views back to Picnic Point. This space could easily accept both a dining setting and formal sitting area if required. From here you are welcomed into the main living area through the double sliding doors. With split system air conditioning and ceiling fan, the room has also been wired for surround sound and includes in ceiling rear speakers, creating a space you are able to enjoy year round.
The home also features 4 generous bedrooms all of which easily accept queen beds plus furniture, 3 of which have built in robes with the master and second bedroom having wall to ceiling storage. The family bathroom has been recently renovated and is perfectly positioned between the 3 central bedrooms and is completed with rain shower, heated towel rail, deep bath and LED lighting. The fourth bedroom and second bathroom are located at the rear of the home and is perfect to give guests their own space or a teenager to have their own space.
Externally, the property features a large powered 6m x 9m shed with 2 bay lock up garage and the third bay being semi enclosed. This shed has a lot of lighting and power points throughout, meaning you can utilise it for a multitude of reasons. There is also the added bonus of an over height carport at the front of the home which would easily accept a caravan, vans and trade vehicles plus a further oversized single car lockup garage with electronic roller door access.
Overall, this value packed property features:
- Spacious kitchen with 2pac cupboards, ample bench space and storage
- Dining area that is soaked in natural light with North Aspect and views to Picnic Point
- Main living area with split system air conditioning, ceiling fan, wiring for surround sound and rear ceiling speakers
- 4 generous queen bedrooms: 3 include built in robes and Master/second bedroom have wall to ceiling storage
- Renovated main bathroom complete with rain shower, heated towel rail, deep bath and LED lighting
- Large 6m x 9m shed with 2 bay lock up garage and semi enclosed third bay, lighting and power points throughout.
- Extra height carport which is perfect for vans or trade vehicles and single car garage with remote access
This is an opportunity that you will not want to miss! Call Cooper Watson today on 0427 557 654 to arrange a private viewing or join us at the next open home.