You will be in awe from the moment you drive up to this immaculately presented property. This is a unique opportunity for those who want all of the important aspects of the lifestyle this property offers including few neighbours, generous shed spaces and a spectacular family home all in one.
You are initially welcomed by the impressive, custom built stone and timber feature front entrance which sets the mood for the entire property. The rustic feel of the entrance is then continued to the modern home which ties in effortlessly to the rural setting. On entering the home, you will immediately appreciate the generous spaces throughout. Thoughtfully designed to meet the needs of modern family living, everything you could wish for in a home has been included. The modern, streamline kitchen once again incorporates the element of timber which compliments the feature cabinetry and tiling. The kitchen includes a stainless steel Fisher & Paykel double draw dishwasher, Smeg electric cook top and oven as well as a large walk in butlerâ??s pantry, providing you with an extremely functional space. This space also opens up to the spacious open plan dining and living area which provides you with plenty of space to entertain guests year round. From here, you also have access through to the private media room which offers double access from the main living area and accepts a large lounge suite for everyone to enjoy.
The master suite of the home is truly impressive in size and impact. The private walk in robe has been strategically designed behind the striking feature wall and leads you through to the stunning ensuite. Featuring a double vanity, spacious double shower and full size bath, this is a space that you will really enjoy to be in. The remaining 6 rooms all feature built in robes and lend themselves to any purpose that is required such as a larger home office or gym. These rooms are serviced by the main bathroom which includes a full size bath, shower and separate toilet. The remainder of the home also includes a built in study off the main living area and plenty of storage throughout.
Externally, the home features an expansive North East facing entertaining area which is larger than most and opens out onto the spacious backyard. The property also includes a powered, industrial gable shed measuring 20m x 12m x 4m. This is a shed that many will want to call their own from the moment they lay their eyes on it.
Overall, this impressive property includes:
- Custom built stone/timber feature boundary fence
- Modern home with stainless steel Fisher & Paykel double draw dishwasher, Smeg electric cook top and large walk in butlerâ??s pantry
- Spacious open plan living and dining area
- Private media room with double access
- Master suite with private walk in robe and ensuite
- Master ensuite includes double vanity, double shower, full size bath
- A further 6 rooms all with built in robes
- Main bathroom with full size bath, shower and separate toilet
- Built in study off the main living area
- TV points in all rooms and quality designer light fittings throughout
- Security grills and screens throughout whole home
- Expansive North East facing entertaining area
- Solar panels: 6KW Invertor + Solar/Electric Hot Water System
- Powered, drive through industrial gable shed: 20mL x 12mW x 4mH, 150mm 32 MPA slab
- Rain water tank on the shed + 5,000 Gallon house water tank + Town water connection
- Within the Centenary Heights State High School catchment area
An inspection of this immaculate property is a must. Call Ricky Smith today on 0400 131 317 to arrange a private inspection or join us at our next open home.