If you are looking for a family friendly home with generous spaces and an outstanding entertaining area, then your search is over. With an unobstructed outlook to the garden and your own Balinese inspired oasis, this property is a fine example of a contemporary but respectful renovation consisting of not only an impeccable facade but a modern comfortable family home bathed in natural light. Outstanding attention to detail balances flourishes of old with the chic cleanliness of the new.
This custom renovation integrated features that will please families looking for versatility and proximity to schools, shops and mere footsteps from parkland. The captivating Balinese inspired oasis creates a peaceful atmosphere that you will enjoy entertaining in year round and welcomes you into the rest of the home as it effortlessly flows to the internal living and dining areas through the open bi-fold doors. From here, you are welcomed to the expansive kitchen. Complete with stainless steel cooking appliances and plenty of bench space and storage, this is the perfect entertainers kitchen and will cater to the needs of modern living. In addition to the kitchen, the homeâ??s built in study is also located off the kitchen and provides access to the sprawling, landscaped backyard.
The home itself also features three private, spacious bedrooms that are all conveniently located away from the main living areas. Two of the bedrooms have built in robes, whilst the third has a built in shelf. All of the bedrooms share access to the contemporary main bathroom. With stylish vanity, heated towel rails and full size built in bath, this bathroom perfectly caters to the needs of a growing family.
Overall, the outstanding features of this property include:
- Expansive kitchen with stainless steel cooking appliances
- Open living and dining area with reverse cycle air conditioning that effortlessly flows to the outdoor entertaining area
- 3 Private bedrooms â?? 2 of which have built in robes, 3rd has built in shelf
- Contemporary main bathroom with stylish vanity and heated towel rails
- Inviting Balinese inspired entertaining area at the front of the property
- Built in study area
- Second Toilet
- Polished floorboards throughout including carpet in two out of the three bedrooms
- Sprawling landscaped backyard
- 4000 gallon tank supplying rain water to the house and garden
- Short walk to Picnic Point Park
RealWay Property Partners is proud to introduce 14 Parsons Street, Rangeville to the market. Call Andrew Duncombe today on 0419 028 058 for more information or join us at our open home.