"Noonga" is the ultimate lifestyle country homestead, located on a no through road with the Queenslander set well back and nestled in amongst the leafy surrounds over looking the scenic valley below. With a solid brick build and wide wrap around verandahs, this modern Queenslander has both colonial style and modern period features including high 9ft ceilings and spotted gum flooring internally and iron bark externally.
The expansive home has everything that you need to immediately feel right at home. The large kitchen will easily help cater to the needs when entertaining larger crowds, as it also has the addition of a walk in pantry. The open dining room then effortlessly leads you through to the main living area that everyone can enjoy year round. Each of the three generous bedrooms have direct access out to the wrap around verandah and include built in robes. The main bathroom services the home and features a free standing bath and generous vanity.
Exceptional fencing dividing the land into four main paddocks with a central watering point from a decent size bore and dam, plus two day yards with steel cattle rail fencing off stable complex. â??Noongaâ?? provides strategically placed shedding across the property; specifically useful to anyone looking to have livestock and horses or to simply take in the relaxing sounds of the wildlife surrounding.
Overall, features of the home include:
- Double sided fire place servicing all internal areas
- Expansive kitchen with large butlers pantry & built in office
- Generous central dining and living areas
- 3 bedrooms all with built in robes and access to the verandah
- Spacious main bathroom with stand alone bath and large vanity
- 2nd toilet in house adjacent to covered out door entertaining area
- Powder room adjacent to bathroom
- Fully fenced pet proof house yard with lush lawns
Features of the property:
- 15m x 9m shed with 7m x 6m annexure
- Shower, toilet & hot water in shed
- Grey container on stumps included in sale
- 9m x 7.5m open machinery shed
- 2 x 9m x 4m stable complex with own tank
- 2 x 5000 gallon tanks with water diverters
- 2 tanks on shed with electric pump
- Large dam with great catchment for livestock use
With a combination of character and charm, this small farm is sure to be sold quickly! A rare opportunity in a great location with captivating views, "Noonga" isnâ??t something you stumble across everyday! Call Ricky Smith today on 0400 131 317 and book an inspection.