Big! Bold! & Could be beautiful again with lots of love and some hard yakka and imagination!
Panoramic surrounding mountain views from all angles of the home and the property make it the perfect country escape.
It's in a prime location just 15 minutes to Ipswich, Amberley, 15 minutes Boonah, Moogerah Dam and 60 minutes to Brisbane City. The local Warrill View State School is about a minute away and the Mutdapilly State School is about 5 minutes away.
It features two dam's, fair to very good fencing subdivided into numerous small paddocks with shelters and a couple of larger open paddocks perfect for the hobby farmer to create the animal haven of their choice.
There is a front entrance leading through to a very large kitchen, dining and living room with a bar. The home is an oversized lowset brick featuring four bedrooms and two bathrooms.
The main bedroom has a huge ensuite with a fixed glass window overlooking the courtyard. It also has a powder room and walk-in robe.
A double lockup garage along with a large powered shed for car and machinery storage are additional feature's.
• 4 x bedrooms (3 Bedrooms with Built-Ins and Main Walk-in)
• 2 x Bathrooms (4 Toilets plus an additional outdoor shower)
• Extra Large Living room with a Bar
• Huge Kitchen with a Corner Pantry
• Separate Dining Room
• Double Car Lockup with 2 x Storage Rooms
• Numerous Separate Paddocks with Shelters
• 2 x Dams
• Panoramic Views
• Fair to Good Fencing
• 4 x Bay Open Shed (Powered) with One End Enclosed
• Cattle yards and Loading Ramp
Please phone, text or email to book a private inspection and just remember we do work after hours for your convenience!
RealWay Property Consultants, Ipswich - Real Service, Real Results