Convenience and value for money are quickly becoming more desirable amongst buyers and this home more than accommodates these needs. Perfectly situated on a quiet street and only 700m from Wilsonton Shopping Centre and 1km from Wilsonton State School, capitalise on the convenience that the 668m2 allotment has to offer.
The home itself is spacious in all its proportions which you will appreciate from the moment you enter the front door. The North-Eastern facing sun room leads you through to the main living, dining and kitchen area. The generous main living area is situated in the centre of the home and has been strategically opened up to allow for maximum light without and to give the illusion of more space. The adjoining dining area is soaked with Northern natural light and opens out to the generous kitchen. Extremely generous in size, this 2pac entertainers kitchen comes complete with 30mm granite benchtops, stainless steel cooking appliances and reverse cycle air conditioning.
Each of the three bedrooms include built in robes and share access to the main bathroom which is complete with a spa and rain water shower head. The huge laundry has been thoughtfully designed to ensure that maximum storage and functionality while also being finished off with Calcutta marble benchtops. There is also the option to add additional storage in this space if you require. Out the back you have a huge 5.3m x 9.3m outdoor entertaining area which allows you to create multiple living zones and enjoy entertaining guests year round. In addition to the generous yard, the property also features a 6m x 5.5m double lock up shed with power that has been strategically set back from the road, allowing you to easily work without the added road distractions.
Overall, this property includes:
- Perfectly situated close to local shopping centres, schools and Toowoomba CBD
- North-Eastern facing sun room
- Generous main living area in centre of the home
- Adjoining dining area that opens to the kitchen
- 2pac entertainers kitchen with 30mm granite benchtops, stainless steel cooking appliances and reverse cycle air conditoning
- 3 bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans (main with reverse cycle air conditioning)
- Main bathroom with spa and rain water shower head
- Huge laundry with maximum storage and functionality + Calcutta marble benchtops
- Expansive 5.3m x 9.3m outdoor entertaining area with ceiling fans
- 6m x 5.5m double lock up shed with power set back from the road
An inspection of this home is simply a must. Call Andrew Duncombe today on 0419 028 058 to arrange a private inspection or join us at the next open home.