The Ballarat 215 built by Bold living has been built for families. Complete with quality finishes and fixtures plus all landscaping and fencing including. This Stockland completed home has taken care of construction and the stress of building. All that's left to do is more in and enjoy the features of this quality built home.
• Master with double vanity ensuite and WIR
• 2550m high ceilings
• Ceiling fans to all bedrooms, living and alfresco area
• Study nook and separate laundry
• Separate family and retreats areas
• 20mm reconstituted stone benchtops to kitchen and bathrooms
• 900mm cooktop, range hood and oven & 600mm dishwasher
• Split system air conditioning to living and master bedroom
• Blockout roller blinds to all windows and sliding doors
• High quality tiles to living, bathroom and alfresco
• Minimum 6 star NatHERS energy rating
• NBN ready
• Quality landscaping, clothesline, letterbox, termite protection and fencing are all completed
• 90 day post -settlement defect notification period
Price is correct as at date of publication and is subject to change without notice or obligation. Applies to selected House & Land Package only. Subject to availability. Stockland is only responsible for the sale of the land. Price is based on the Builder's standard plans and specifications, standard inclusions and preferred building surveyor. Price does not include stamp duty, registration fees, additional costs that may be incurred under the Building Contract (eg due to delays in titling the lot) or any other incidental fees associated with the acquisition of land or a home or the construction of a home.
*Terms & Conditions apply. Ends 3/3/19. **Terms & Conditions apply. Ends 3/3/19.
Visit stockland.com.au/residential/sale-terms for full terms & conditions.
Realway Property Consultants has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or misstatements contained. Prospective buyers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to verify the relevant information contained in this advertisement and obtain professional advice if necessary.