As we always say, it's location that matters the most! Particularly in this case - this property is not the prettiest but it's large and offers a fantastic corner position on a 627m2 block in one of the most sought after suburbs in Ipswich.
- There is some work here to be done to bring the home into the modern era, but you could also live in the house as is
- Set out over two levels of living, this is a huge home with totally independent living on each level
- With a mish-mash of styles on the outside, you'll be delighted to see that internally on the upper level there are some original features which show this homes true tradition
- Upper level offers 4 bedrooms with new window dressings
- Spacious living area, large timber kitchen, meals area plus main bathroom & laundry
- You'll also find features such as VJ walls, ornate ceiling roses and timber breezeways
- Underneath the existing floor coverings are timber floors
- On the lower level there is a second kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and living area, great for the extended family or dual living situations
- Plenty of room for storage in the concreted undercover area out the back
- Single car accommodation
- Rear yard access through the double gates, room for the van/boat/trailer
- Plenty of room to build a shed or pool too
- If you're looking for a renovation project with potential to make some good capital growth you definitely need to see this property!
Located in the increasingly popular suburb of Newtown, this popular area is extremely handy to amenities and is serviced by both public & private schools, including walking distance to the Grammar School. Centrally located within close distance to Ipswich CBD, rail station, shopping centres, bus transport, parks, medical centres and the Coles shopping centre in Silkstone.