This 3 year old home in the growing area of Griffin has a wonderful free flowing ambiance throughout, it is perfect for modern day family living. With two large living areas, four large bedrooms with one at the front that could be used as a study, this home is positioned perfectly on the block to give you the ideal North East light into the back of the home.
Enjoy with ease the stunning kitchen at the heart of the home with its full size pantry, stainless steel appliances, 900mm gas cooktop, freestanding rangehood, stone bench tops and breakfast bar.
Entertain in style as you step out onto your undercover alfresco area that overlooks a low maintenance yard.
- Stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Large open plan kitchen, living and dining with tiled flooring
- Study Nook area
- Separate media room/second lounge that can be closed off.
- Large master bedroom with a good sized ensuite & 3 large sliding robes(more hanging room than a walk in).
- Main bathroom with bath and separate shower.
- Built-in wardrobes to the other three large bedrooms
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in main living and master bedroom
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Low maintenance rear yard with undercover alfresco area
- Separate laundry
- Double garage with internal access & remote door
If pink is not your colour, don't judge a book by its cover. A repaint of the front will totally transform this to the home of your dreams.
Positioned only moments from local shops, parks, as well as Griffin State Primary and numerous other schools, Murrumba Downs Train station and endless conveniences of the Griffin/North Lakes region, this is a wonderful opportunity to secure a fabulous lifestyle for you and your family.
For further information, or to book your private inspection contact us now.
Please note: Virtual furniture has been added