Located in a delightful tree lined street in Clontarf is this 3 bedroom brick home. 42 Bell Street is only short distance to the waterfront, schools, public transport, cafes and shops, offering the best of Bayside living.
This home is in a great neighbourhood with beautiful walk ways, sporting fields and most importantly the beach all within a few minutes walk.
The wrap around veranda will be a well utilised feature come the summer time with room for BBQ's and a nice place to catch the breeze on those balmy evenings.
Stepping inside there is a large lounge/dining space and a well equipped kitchen. Off the hallway there is a generous family bathroom, separate laundry and 3 well-sized bedrooms and each with it's own access to the veranda.
• 500m to Clontarf waterfront.
• 2 minutes to Houghton Highway Bridge
• 5 mins to Kippa Ring train station
• Short drive to Redcliffe waterfront cafe/restaurant precinct
• Great selection of local public and private schooling across the peninsula
• 3 bedrooms
• Double car garage
• Large yard
• Side access
Topping off this great property is a double lock up garage and an awesome sized garden for the kids to play in.
Book your inspection today!