Every precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the material herein.
Prospective purchasers should not confine themselves to the contents of this site only but should make their own inquiries to satisfy themselves in all respects.
RealWay and its Licensees will not accept any responsibility should any details prove to be incomplete or incorrect.
Our platform contains content provided to RealWay by other parties (Third Party Content). RealWay does not have a practice of monitoring or making inquiries about Third Party Content. RealWay is not responsible for, does not endorse and makes no representations either expressly or implied concerning Third Party Content.
Prices displayed on the Website are current at the time of issue but may change at any time and are subject to availability.
USE OF WEBSITE: As a condition of your use of the Website or any services on the Website, you warrant to RealWay that you will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms & Conditions. In particular, but without limitation, you agree not to:
1. use the Website to defame, abuse, harass, store, threaten or otherwise offend others;
- publish, distribute, email, transmit or disseminate any material which is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, indecent, offensive or inappropriate;
- use any automated scripting tools or software;
- engage in or promote any unsolicited emailing or spamming via the Website;
- impersonate any person or entity;
- in any way make available using the Website any material that you do not have a right to make available or which contains viruses or other computer codes, files or programmes designed to interrupt, limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware.
CHANGES TO SITE: RealWay its Licensees and suppliers may make improvements or changes in the information, services, products, and other materials displayed on this Website, or terminate this Website, at any time without notice.
GOVERNING LAW: The resolution of any dispute between RealWay and you, will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Queensland Australia, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. RealWay’s failure to insist upon strict enforcement of any provision of these terms and conditions will not constitute a waiver of any provision or right. Any legal action or proceeding between RealWay and you related to these terms and conditions will be brought exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction in Australia.