Situated on an elevated 4751m2 block this property is coming to the market for the first time in over 22 years. The owners are moving on to the next exciting stage in their lives and one lucky buyer will become the second owner of this exquisite property. The natural bush setting of the garden has multiple garden rooms where you can sit back and enjoy a nice glass of RED while taking in the views of the mountains and catching a glimpse of some of the local native bird life.
Just a stone’s throw away blocks of land half the size of this one are selling for over $350,000 then you have to go through the hassles of building and landscaping. When you purchase this you can move in and not be waiting. All you may want to do is add a shed or pool of course subject to ICC approval. There is rear yard access along the side of easement to get access to the yard.
Features a stunning wrap around veranda where you can sit back and catch the cool afternoon breeze and relax while having a cool drink while taking in the breath taking views of the mountains on the horizon. All windows at the front of the home are tinted to help the cooling of the home.
Other features are listed below.
• Spacious main bedroom with built in robe, carpet, ceiling fan and access to front veranda
• 2nd bedroom with timber floating floor and built in robe
• Stylish en-suite with 1m x 1.2m shower with dual shower heads, caesarstone top vanity with soft close draws and spectacular press metal half wall sheets and dado rail along with earthy colour tiles
• Roomy lounge room with polished cedar floors, roman blinds and access via sliding doors to the veranda
• Dining area and family room are combine with your own fire place for those chilly winter nights
• Amazing kitchen with Adrenaline red slump glass splash back, Uba Tuba granite bench tops from Brazil, dual intergraded dishwasher, 900mm induction glass cooktop, 600mm stainless wall oven with separate grill, pantry, 2pak cupboards with soft close draws
• Massive rear deck 6m x 8m approx. hardwood decking boards, this is where you will spend your summers entertaining and relaxing and the view is spectacular. Sit back and watch the kids in the yard while cooking on the barbeque
• Guests have their own powder room with Caesar stone vanity top with soft close draws and spectacular press metal half wall sheets and dado rail.
• Polished spotted gum internal stair case leads you down stairs to the utility room and storage cupboard
• Impressive main bathroom, walk-in shower with silver glass splash back, dual shower heads and heated towel rail, free standing tea drop bath, caesarstone stone vanity with funky tapware and soft close draws, 400mm x 400mm earthy colour tiles, mood lighting, and soft close w/c
• Two large bedrooms with carpet flooring, built-ins and access to outside through sliding doors.
• Paved entertainment area which flows on a timber deck with a 8 seater spa
• Timber deck overlooks overlooks the rear habitat garden, fully fenced 4751m2 block, garden shed
• Double carport with off street parking for another four cars. Large workshop area under the house
– Ripley Valley – 10 Minutes
– Ipswich CBD – 10 Minutes
– Springfield CBD – 15 Minutes
– Brisbane CBD – 40 Minutes
– Gold Coast – 60 Minutes
– Schools, shops, hospitals absolutely everything you could want and need within 10-15 minutes drive
– School bus services to the area.
Overall if you are looking for a peaceful location for your next property and love the idea of raising a family on a large lot then you can’t go past this one with all it has to offer. Properties in this acreage estate are tightly held as it’s a lifestyle of open space but being within minutes to everyday amenities is the added bonus. So if you would like a private viewing of this amazing property please feel free to call and book an inspection time.
Realway Property Consultants has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or misstatements contained. Prospective buyers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to verify the relevant information contained in this advertisement and obtain professional advice if necessary.