This one is packed with charm but don’t judge a book by the cover because you’ll be pleasantly surprised when you enter this beautiful home because it’s a lot bigger than it looks!
Not only is it as pretty as a picture on the outside it sits on a great sized block, 1012 sqm ( 1/4 acres) just a short distance to Stocklands shopping complex and not far from the Bundaberg Base Hospital so it’s a cracking location.
Internally this home has been loved and treated to a beautiful renovation, timber floors throughout the main living area plus a contemporary styled kitchen with stone benches and modern cabinetry offers plenty of work space, storage and a breakfast bar.
Other features include-
– Large light and open living area with air conditioning.
– 3 Spacious Queensized bedrooms
– Beautifully renovated bathroom with practical powder room layout.
– Huge laundry area, which could possibly be redesigned to allow the addition of an en suite for the oversized bedroom to the rear.
– Plenty of side access with ample space for additional sheds
– Lawn locker for storage & fully fenced to the rear.
– Within walking distance to Avoca School, Stocklands Shopping Complex, Aldi and a short distance to the hospital.
Something that little bit different, mixing old with new , this one does that well and is sure to impress.
Don’t delay, call me today to arrange your private inspection.