The descriptive word of “Quintessential” is very apt for this standout property “representing the most perfect or typical example of quality or class”.
With the “as brand new” 587m luxuriously appointed home in an elevated position to take in the standout views with Mount Walker as the backdrop plus the stunning sunsets!
The moment you drive up to the property it’s breathtaking with the visual splendour of the home, the cottage and the views of the countryside and surrounds.
It’s located minutes from the Cunningham Highway and a short commute of 15 minutes to Ipswich, Amberley Air Base, 60 minutes ( pprox.) to Brisbane City and the Airport (via the tunnels) it’s also an easy run to the Gold Coast of 75 minutes.
Pictures tell a thousand words so need I say anymore?
Please call me if you can’t wait to see for yourself with all that this standout property has to offer and book a private viewing appointment..
The HOME (Rose Manor)
• Expansive Front Entry Foyer
• 10 Ft Ceilings
• Fully Ducted Air-Conditioning
• Gas Fire Place
• 3 x Oversized Bedrooms with Walk In Robes and Master Suite with Luxuriously Appointed Ensuite and Walk In Robe
• Study/ Nursery with Built Ins
• Guest Bedroom with Ensuite
• Opulent Bathrooms, Rinnai Gas Hot Water System with Temperature Control Unit
• The Perfect Kitchen for Entertaining/4 cm Granite Bench Tops/Butler’s Pantry/Ample Bench Space/Falcon Electric Oven and Gas Cooktop
• 3 x Living Area’s Formal and Informal
• 8 x 4 Magnesium In Ground Pool with Outdoor Shower and Toilet
• Huge Entertaining Area with a Built-In BBQ with Surround Sound
• 5 kw Solar System
• PLUS PLUS PLUS!! There is too many features to mention!!
The COTTAGE (Rose Cottage)
• Quaint, Elegant and Stylish Renovation has been Completed currently used for a B&B
• Tongue and Groove Walls with Polished Pine Floor Boards
• 2 x Bedrooms
• Two Way Bathroom with a Claw Foot Bath
• Modern Kitchen with a full length Deck leading out to the Expansive Views of the Surrounding Countryside
• Spacious Living Room with a Fire Place
• Separate Laundry
• Sealed Road Frontage
• 4 x Bay Open Hay Shed
• 6 x Car Enclosed Shed with Workshop and 3 Phase Power Connected
• 5 x Bay Open Machinery Shed
• 20 acre Irrigation Licence from Mont Walker Creek
• Irrigation Pump
• 4 in Main through the Centre of the Property
• Gravity Fed Water Troughs to the Paddocks
• 2 x Dams
• 1 x Bore and 1 x Windmill
• Solid Set of Cattle Yards with a Weigh Cradle and Crush
• Improved Pasture Paddock
• Fertile Creek Flats Suitable for Cropping
Please phone, text or email to book a private inspection and just remember we do work after hours for your convenience!
Realway Property Consultants has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or misstatements contained. Prospective buyers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to verify the relevant information contained in this advertisement and obtain professional advice if necessary.
RealWay Property Consultants, Ipswich – Real Service, Real Results